Runescape, the silent killer
10:24 AM | Author: Monday's Dusk
How can such a simple game supply so much entertainment and make me want to keep playing for so long? I think the fact that you can't really run anywhere is what makes the game last so long. Even so I've started playing Runescape again and I'm impressed with their new graphics as well as their new content for members.

The non-member content, which i am forced to play at the moment, is still enough to keep a casual gamer such as myself busy for hours raising the skills that non-members can. I simply cannot believe how popular this game, with low graphics capabilities and simple gameplay, is able to provide such a player base and so much entertainment value. It's simply addicting.
This entry was posted on 10:24 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: