Group Playing
3:36 PM | Author: Monday's Dusk
I think I've realised why it's been so hard for me to keep playing a game for hours on end, i never play with anyone else. I always solo myself through a lot of the game and i suppose that's not the way that a lot of these games are meant to be played, I've recently started playing Rohan Online with my nephew, and we do everything together and it makes it so much more fun! we talk and stuff and it's so much easier than playing alone!



So anyway enough of my yapping I'm going to give my readers (however few they may be) a few tips on how to avoid getting bored when the grind in games sets in.



1. Play with others

Like i just said, it's a lot more fun to play with other people that you either know in real life (like your nephew for example) or with someone who you've met in a chat room or who you met in other games that you would like to play with.



2. Turn on some music

A lot of the times the music in games can be repetitive and boring, it makes you want to fall asleep! To remedy this just turn the music in the game off (look in the options) and turn on your own music while you play the game. This has saved me many an hour being bored while i farm stuff in FFXI I'm sure it will help someone out there.



3. Change it up a bit

Most of the time in online games they place many monsters of the same level at different parts of the game, you can fight different monsters to switch it up a bit!



4. Grab some Snackage!

Now, don't go overboard and get fat, but a little snackage while grinding really helps to stave off the boredom. Popcorn is a great snack for grinding because there's a lot of it and it's healthy!



5. Take a break!

I know I'm writing this to enable you to play longer without getting bored, but taking breaks is important. I know I always get restless when playing for long periods of time, get up and take a stretch or do some jogging, anything to help cure that restless leg syndrome you most likely have if you're having trouble grinding.

I hope that this guide was helpful to some people and i hope that you have a happy grinding experience in the future thanks to this little guide!
Remember! Play the game and have fun, don't let it play you!
This entry was posted on 3:36 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: