Driving is Hard!
6:56 PM | Author: Monday's Dusk
Everyone always makes it look so easy when they drive, they look so confident and in control. It looks like a walk in the park, but GOSH driving is hard. I suppose it comes with practice and seeing s though i've only been on the road for a total of 4 and a half hours i can't expect to be the best driver in the world, but still!

Anyway on to more interesting things, like ice cream! wow ice cream is great i sure do love ice cream. It seems to me that if more people in the world ate ice cream we'd have less ice cream to sell. Profound huh? Yeah it hit me pretty hard when i though of that too, but i digress.

Today i woke up at 9:30 and it's already 7:00 *sigh* where does the summer vacation go? I'm always happy when summer vacation starts, i get bored and restless in the middle, and then i don't want to go back to school, what's wrong with me?! I guess my subconsious mind is telling me that it wants to go back to school, but my consious (smarter) mind says that school sucks stay away! Anyway, i'm going to go eat some ice cream. More philosophical topics will be discussed, but in the mean time i have to go live my (not so) amazing life

~Monday's Dusk
This entry was posted on 6:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: